Saturday, August 28, 2010

one day..

yesterday was day 1 of my vacation with you and my family. the trip here was pretty fast wasnt it? i still remember waking you up in the morning to bathe. god! you were so cute and i felt terrible for needing to wake you up as i knew you didnt sleep much the night before.

then the trip in the car. we played chor tai ti. haha. it was funny as you were being frustrated after losing again and again. when you finally won the last game, you were so happy! like a small kid. we brought you to eat melaka fishball aka eepeah. and satay after that. all in just less than an hour. there was a baby there and i was playing with it. carried it around and keeping it entertained. i love babies, did you know that? they are so innocent and cute, just like you.

we also went swimming. saw you swimming for the first time. and i had leg cramp. you even offered to carry me back to the apartment. at night we went to eat satay celup. and you met my aunty and uncle. you were worried when my aunty said she had stomach pain, because she was pregnant. how sweet and caring of you!

we went to jonkers street and my mum bought a wrist band for you, me and my sister. we have the same band because i wanted it to remind you of our time together in melaka.

finally we settled at a pub and for the third time you were drinking. i was worried because you were pretty tired and so i told you to not finish the last glass of beer. instead, we gave half of it to my dad, a little to my sis and finally i drank it all..

and i even fell asleep on you. lol! it was so comfortable and yet noisy. when we finally went back to the hotel, we ended up talking or whispering on my bed before we finally decided to sleep. hee!!! we were sleeping in the same room!(to everyone who is reading this, we slept on separate beds and my sister was sleeping in the room with us too!)

if i had my way, baby dear, i would like it so much if we could spend our days and nights like this everyday of our lifes. but while i have you now, i will just remember this moments together. i hope you had fun baby dear. love you always! muah!!!! hugs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment