Monday, August 16, 2010

hey ppl!!

today i wanna share with you something.

life, as i've found out often enough, is never easy. the many times my heart was broken or where ive hurt some one, the problems i've face at home, school.. it tires the hell out of me and leaves me exhausted and frustrated with my life.

often i have thought about giving up and just standing in the middle of the road so that i dont have to face my life anymore. to just give up hope in myself and the people around me..

god however, never gave up hope on me. HE decided to give me the support and strength to go on with every failure that i encountered. through my churh youths, HE opened up my eyes and heart. and ever since i let HIM into my life, i have lived better. he did wonders for me. as long as i needed him and continued to be with HIM, HE will always be by my side and never let me go.

i thank HIM so much for everything that he has given to me. my life, every breath that i take, my family and friends, all the grace and blessings that HE has showered me with. and i especially thank HIM for giving me that special someone in my life.

to you who owns me, heart and soul,

never be afraid when i am not with you physically. baby, look for me in your heart as that is where i belong. no one else can take me away from you, and no one can take you away from me. the moment you entered my life, you have only brought me joy and happiness, words that can describe how much you mean to me. i will always LOVE  you no matter what happens.

so i pray to GOD that he will continue to to bless us and that he will protect us from eveil and harm and from people who wants to keep us apart. i pray that we will have a long and lasting relationshi[ always.

and i pray that god will shower his grace and blessings on you who reads this..

thats all for now. CIAOZ and GOD BLESS ALWAYS!!

xoxo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment