Friday, August 20, 2010

leave him alone..

hey ppl,

have you ever think of how lucky you are when you finally meet that special some one?
have you ever felt protective of that some one when you see another person disturbing or teasing??
have you ever felt jealous when you see some one else flirting and trying to get that special some one's attention???

well, let me tell you that i have.

knowing my beloved is the best thing that happened to me. yet, i often feel unsecure and fear when he is not around by my side.

when my sister told me that her friends were curious about my boyfriend and wanted to check him out in fb, i could not even describe how intense my jealousy. i just couldnt and wouldnt imagine what it would feel like if he ever left me for some other girl. the pain...

and to see the girls face to face and trying to flirt with him. imagine how i felt when i see them doing that and with no other person but my BOYFRIEND! it is so hard to just ignore the anger in me and trying to control that emotion. haiz..

i just wish he would attract less attention from the opp sex. but what can i say?? he is irresistable..

oh well.. i guess that all i can do is trust in him. and warn all girls to stay away from him. he ony belongs to me. and please, stop wasting your time.. stop trying to hurt my relationship with him. i love him alot. and i cant live without him..

guess thats all for now. remember ppl, take care of ur beloved from predators who will try to steal them away fom you.

i pray to god to keep him safe from harm and that he will always be by my side and never leave me..

god bless!

xoxo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment