Tuesday, August 17, 2010

hey ppl..

have you ever thought about just being a kid forever??

remember when we were young and innocent? nothing to worry about, no problems to care.. just sheer joy and complete happiness..

and yet, here we are. all grown up and having to be independent. having to solve our own problems.. but the more we think and try to solve it, the more problems we seem to create!

it is as if the world is against us.

i've often wondered if  life is just playing a game with me.. i feel so afraid that one day i will lose everything.
especially that special some one. my beloved..

what if one day life decides that it has had enough fun and games with me and decide to steal him away from me? to leave me alone? to not have some one who i love and care for so much by side any longer?

i cant bear to face it. i cant even think about it. i cant breathe when i think about this. to lose him is like being thrown into the middle of the road and facing what ever it is that comes and takes my life away.

without him in my life, i fear that i will be lost. life would be meaningless and not worth to leave. i cant lose him for fear of losing myself.. i love him too much!

baby, without you, i wont be happy today. you picked up the broken pieces of my heart and made it whole again. please, dont ever leave me. i cant live without you. i love you so much baby.. now and forever, you own me, heart and soul..

xoxo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment