Sunday, August 29, 2010

after it happened..

finally we are back in kl. after 3 days of being with you the whole time, i am missing your presence. its so lonely without you by my side.

baby dear,

i miss watching you sleep, miss feeding you, miss taking care of you. the only thing that is close to me by my heart is the necklace you boght for me with your name on it. i will forever wear it so that it will be close to me all the time.

i want you to be with me forever. to watch you sleep, looking so sweet and innocent and fragile. it makes me love you more and more. i feel protective to take care of you.

now it seems so lonely at home because you are not with me. a part of me is missing without you. i got used to you being by my side in the past 3 days. if only we could turn and freeze the time at that those days. i love you baby.. so much.

if only you were with me now...

No comments:

Post a Comment