Thursday, October 28, 2010

nothingness..

exams in form 6 is just a simple and legal way of killing students. that way the government gets to kill us but not get caught. seriously. the past few days have been tough. killed after each paper just to be reincarnated to sit for the next. CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!

on the other hand, we have people like yu hong and quek. too smart for us. we suffer. they complain that they'll fail. so what about the rest of us?? we're just dead i guess. lol.

and its weird. he doesnt accept a compliment when we say he's smart. but he says he is handsome. sweat! -_____- how funny! i have to beg to differ. i m on a different opinion. i dont even call my baby dear handsome. and in my opinion, my baby dear is definitely better looking.

haha!!!! i may be biased but the fact is still true. lol.

i guess thats all for now. haha! i am so glad my comp is fixed and i finally got a broadband! can go on9 as often to keep things updated! yay! haha!

anyways, a shout out to my friends and boyfriend who are all sitting for either spm and stpme.

gambate, aja aja hwaiting and all the best!!!!

love ya all esp my baby dear. muah!

XOXO <3

No comments:

Post a Comment