Sunday, October 10, 2010

missing people!

what a day! its the 10 of 1o year 10. and yet i spent it sleeping, church and internet. perfectly the same as every other week.

after sundayy school classes (the kids were driving me crazy! and yet i still love them lots. haha!), me, and my two close friends and bestie from 08 team walked all the way to giant. it took us 30mins to reach our destination. thanks to my dad who didnt want to fetch us, and brandon who had to rush off to klang.. haha! but it was fun walking with the girls. it seemed that we were the only ones that still remained closed after our stint in rally 08.

and now, i am missing my dear sweet boyfriend! hmmm. hope he's having fun at his cousin's wedding. i hope can see him tomorrow! haha! love you my sweet!

thats all for this 10/10/10 day. what a boring day! i miss everyone!

XOXO <3

No comments:

Post a Comment