Saturday, October 23, 2010

cumbersomeness and unfairness!

i wonder why it is so unfair to me?

honestly, my dad scolds me for calling someone stupid on fb even though i did not state the person's name. and yet he was angry at me.


but its not fair. why when my sister calls me a bitch or uses the f-word in front of him, he doesnt scold her?


and in fact, i lernt it from him anyway. he's always scolding someone by using the f-word and calling them bitches and bastards. at least i only use stupid. i find it really unfair.


...

and then when i told him playfully that my boyfriend didnt feed me yesterday for lunch. do ou know what he replied? he told me "its your fault. who ask you so busy kiss and hug him? why you so stupid till didnt ask him for lucnh?"


wth??!!!!


i'm his daughter for crying out loud. what does he think i am? does he think that i only spend time with my boyfriend by kissing and hugging him??? even my mum thought it was a bit stupid of him to comment like that.


i feel so upset and to quote lee yang yi, i feel cumbersome by what my dad has said. he doesnt realise that he has hurt my feelings.

dear lord, help me to forgive my father even though he has hurt me. give me the strength so that i do not take offend towarsd him. help him see that i am not what he thinks i am. guide me my lord, so that what i do, is what seems right. i pray in your precious name.

...

i dont know if i'll ever forget what he said to me. but i know i love my boyfriend a lot and we dont spend our time together by kissing and hugging. thats not who we are.


he takes care of me and how i feel. and for that, my love for him can only grow.

my sweet baby dearest, you're all i want, i ever needed and my everything. love you always!


XOXO. <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment