Tuesday, October 12, 2010

lil things that are BIG

wow. i never knew my boyfriend is so sweet!! haha. ok. even though the flowers were from his cousin's wedding, i dont care! even though my mum says he isnt sincere, i dont care! i still loved it very much and the roses are still very much sweet smelling.

ROSES ARE RED,
VIOLETS ARE BLUE,
SUGAR IS SWEET,
AND SO ARE YOU!!

thanks for the flowers my dear. i will always treasure it even after it has died.

...

so you see, giving flowers may seem outdated to some, but i think it is a very special gesture when a boy gives a girl flowers.

different flowers have different meanings. and roses are considered the romance flowers. red and white. what a perfect combination.!

so i am very happy my boyfriend gave me the flowers although he didnt exactly buy it. it shows that he really loves and cares for me!

p.s. i did guessed what it was when he told me he had a surprise for me. haha!

THANK YOU SO MUCH MY LOVE!!! MUAH!!

LOVE YOU ALWAYS.
XOXO <3

No comments:

Post a Comment