Wednesday, October 20, 2010

lost???

what do you do when you feel like you're failing? what do you when circumstances put you in the opposite direction from what you were hoping for?

sometimes i find it hard to know what i want. one minute its this and the next is that. so what am i really looking for???

do you really have a part of you that wants me to leave? i am scared to find out. i dont want to dwell on it anymore. its time to grow up.

there is only two choices. if you ever want me to leave then dont hesitate to tell me. i will do you a favour even if it hurts me. i may not want it to happen and i hope it never will.

life is never easy but its time i act my age. i am not going to ponder on this any longer. you are all that matters. i accept you for who you are. i will try to live with that from now on. i may notmlike it but i love you enough to accept it.

dear god, help me to look at the positive side of him. no one is ever perfect except for you. help me to forgive him when what he does makes me sad. for i myself have my own faults. help me to change first if i want him to change. lord, as your humble servant, i ask for your help.

love you always my sweet love. i forgive you. you are the only person and thing that matters.

xoxo. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment