Tuesday, September 7, 2010

to live my life

to live my life, you've gotta be strong. if not, you might as well just give up.

it is never easy to live your life. hell, everyone has their own problems right? but what the f***ing is wrong with this world??

is it too much to want a happy ever after?
is it too much to even ask for a simple life without stress?

i often questioned god about the misgivings in my life. i mean, life wasnt ever easy on me. i think i've had more sadness and tears in my life. i even wanted to run away or commit suicide.

but then, i decided to give god a chance. i let him into my life and let him guide me. the wonders and miracles he has done for me!

i realised that god had never forsaked me. it was me that had forsaken him. i took him for granted yet he never failed to be by my side.
for that i can only thank him. for always loving me and taking care of me. for having mercy on me and forgiving my sins.

god, YOU ARE TRULY WONDERFUL AND I LOVE YOU.

yes, my life is far from perfect. even now i face problems in school, in my relationship and at home. but as long as i continue to ask for his guidance, he will help me thriough it all.

the many trials in life is set for us to test us. the more we overcome, the stronger we get. the better we become. so do not lose hope.

to someone very special to my heart,

i know you're going through a difficult time. yes it is stressful especially when you're having a major exam in just less than 3 months. but do not be sad. everyone of us who leves you are suppporting you. dont give up because we are here to help you.

have faith in yourself. talk to us when you think you cant cope anymore. we'll give you our strength so that you may carry on with this fight.

i am here always for you. dont push me aside because i wont leave you to handle this by yourself. i love you always.

most importantly, pray to god for help and guidance. he is always there for you if you'll just let him in.

take care and focus baby dear.

JIA YOU!! GAMBATE!! GOOD LUCK!! SEMOGA BERJAYA!!!

i love you. always..

xoxo. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment