Saturday, September 25, 2010

6lympics game

so tiring!!! that was the overall feeling of every playes today. especially the science 2 students. we were beyond tired already and ready to faint! but we gave our all and although we lost, we had fun.

a shout out to a few people though...

yu hong: you are a dangerous player when it comes to handball. no one can stop you from goaling man!
quek: quek quek... my thigh hurt\s thanks to you! lol.. please dont injure me anymore k??? look before you kick t:he ball!
vishal: you are THE great WALL of SAS!! its impossible to aim and shoot during netball since you're towerin over me!! -____-"
krystal: haha! slamming into me.. haha! lucky it didnt hurt. but good game on winning!
yang yi: first you had to tower in front of me and steal all my passes from my teammates. then you even sat on me!! how could you???? lol... >.<

oh well.. the games today was still pretty fun and i enjoyed myself. so thanks everyone for coming and playing! i <3 you guys science 2!!!

XOXO,,

No comments:

Post a Comment