Friday, September 10, 2010

live life to the fullest! :)

so.. hey peeps!!

live life to the fullest. first up is wishing all my malay friends SELAMAT HARI RAYA!!!

next on my list is talking about my sister. haha! yesterday we were playing badminton in front of my house and this lady was walking past us.when my sister tried to return my shot, she hit the shuttle. AND IT HIT THE LADY'S HEAD BY ACCIDENT!!!! hahahaha!!! it was so funny. we apologized to the lady but we couldnt stop laughing after that. the best part was, my sister could hardly stop laughing that she ended up sitting on the road! sweat case. HAHA!!!

and then today my dearest big baby came over to my house. and we played badminton. GOODNESS! he really made me exercise. i know he's a pro but i am only an amateur! did he have to play well and make me run all over the place??? lol. not enough that he went and hit the shuttle until it hit my HEAD! OUCH!!!!

oh well.. at least i enjoyed playing it still. but it will be his first and last time playing with me. hee..

guess thats all for now.

tc and gb!!

XOXO <3

No comments:

Post a Comment