Wednesday, September 15, 2010

lost..

i feel lost when i am in school now.

i dont feel as if i belong there anymore. isolated from them. what am i doing there? why is this happening to me? what did i do wrong?

i call them my friends but now, they treat me as if i dont exist any more.
is this what i have to face until i am done with form 6 next year?

everything changed ever since that incident. i lost my sister in school. and slowly, it seems like i lost my closest friends too. maybe i am being paranoid. but that is what it feels like.

i used to sit with all of you during our muet classes but now, i am pushed away to the back. i used to share with all of you about what i was facing, but now none of you are there anymore.

remember the last holidays how we spent time together? now it seems that there are oothers that you go out with while i am left out. none of you bothered to even invite me. even during recess i am left alone. instead, i can only hang out with my  bf and his friends. what happened to all of you? what did i do to earn this?

what ever i did to you, i am sorry. please come back to me. dont lave me alone anymore. i dont want to face this loneliness any longer. if you are truly my friends.. please treat me well like how you used to.

i miss all of you so much..

No comments:

Post a Comment