Friday, November 12, 2010

trying to forget.

i simply dont understand. i try to see things from your view. i try to be patient. but i cant.

i felt so hurt yet i kept it to myself and tried to comfort you. i did my best to bring that cheer back into your eyes. but i failed.

truly, i find it hard to forgive what has happened. but my love for you is too strong. i realise that you mean more than the world to me. and i slowly let it fade away. all that pain that kept me awake the whole night. all the things that you said to me. its all finally forgiven if not forgotten.

i simply cant face it anymore. i just want us to be happy. forever together. whatever that has happened is simply the past now. it is time i let go..

...

oh my sweet jesus. you're the only perfect person. we are just human. please give me the strength and will to forgive others just as you have forgiven us for our sins. you are ebver mercifull. i pray that i will be more like you. bless us both so that we will always face the trials ahead together. may our relationship be long and fruitful as i cannot live without him. i pray in your most holy and precious name. amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment