Friday, November 12, 2010

loneliness settles in

i try to send you a message,
but yet you ignored it,
i try to tell you through signs,
;but yet you did not understand it.

it hurts to think,
it hurts to imagine,
it hurts to go through it,
it hurts to feel it,
it hurts to talk about it,
it just hurts all the time.

how could you?
i thought you would be there all the time for me.
how could you?
i thought you understood me.
how could you?
i thought you promised never to leave me alone.
how could you?
you broke it and left me to be by myself.

it hurts a lot and yet i have no one to turn to.
it hurts a lot and yet i have no one to talk to.
it hurs a lot and yet there is no one to comfort me.
it hurts a lot and yet there is no one to cheer me up.
it hurts a lot and yet there is no one there for me.

i can only be here alone,
by myself while i hurt.
i grieve because you left me.
left me alone to control myself.

but i wont give up hope.
i will continue to be strong.
i will pray for help,
for god has never forsaken me.
with him i will be able to make it trough,
even if you are not by my side all the time.

tis is my destiny.
AND I WILL BE STRONG AND NOT GIVE UP HOPE!

i love you and i forgive you.
no matter what,
i wont let you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment