Friday, July 23, 2010

haha!

China is the place to be

for English teachers...
[]
 
WELCOME FOR COMING???
 
 
 
[]
 
The Key to Existence is pushing!
 
 
 
[]
 
Duh…?


 

 
[]

 
I won't...... Promise....

 

 

 
[]

 
CHILDREN MADE IN CHINA !

 

 

 
[]

 
Have a careful suicide...

 

 

 
[]

 
I'm NOT going to pay to trim my foot!

 

 

 
[]

 
Still didn't understand?.... Neither did I...
(May be accident prone area)

 

 

 
[]

 
Data Breaker ?!?!?!

 

 

 
[]

 
Bottled water in a can ?

 

 

 
[]

 
I'm going down pressing my head up...

 

 

 
[]

 
Looks like one ...

 

 

 
[]

 
Okay......

 

 

 
[]

 
Sorry I can't treasure the used one...

 

 

 
[]

 
ARE THEY YOUR RELATIVES???
NICE TO MEET THEM......

 

 

 
[]

 
Thanks for the Suggestion…!!!

 

 

 
[]

 
So what do I press?!!!

 

 

 
[]

Yes I WILL…..!!!

 

 

 
[]

 
Lord of the .....

 

 

 
[]

 
Died on the table?
Thanks for your corporation!

No comments:

Post a Comment