Friday, July 23, 2010

for that special someone

i once felt that my life had no meaning, as there was so much conflict in it. i didnt care what happened to me because my life meant nothing to me. but that was all before i met him.

i still think that god wanted me to llove my life so He gave me that special someone.

the day he came into my life, it was like a tornado hitting at malysia. i felt like everything in my life became worse. how could i not?

here i was, falling for a very cute and perfect boy all over again. and i thought to myself, there was no way that he would want me. no way  that he would give me a chance.

yet, that didnt stop me from trying to get close to him. if i couldnt have.. well at least i could be there as his friend right??

the more i got to know him, the more i fell in love with him. i couldnt help it! i was lost in love..

when he said that he liked me, i was the happiest person in this world. but could it be true?

after a month of knowing him, he asked me... well, i'm sure u can guess what he asked.. after contemplatiing it for a week i agreed. it was like a dream come true..

in 10 days it would be our 2nd month. ya we have had more downs then ups. but i cant help loving him all the more.

to be this in love with him.. o never knew that this can exist in my so not perfect life. but wat can i say?

my heart is in his hands. i miss him when i dont see him and i cant help thinking about him all the time.

to that special someone, you know who you are. i just want to say that i love you so much and that i belong to you, heart and soul, now and forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment