Sunday, November 1, 2009

sunday.

hey..
today has been a really boring day. have to go off line soon. lol. some frens just reminded me that i only have about 18 dAYs to spm... i so dun wan spm to come.

but to be honest, i also cant wait for it to end. i think there is somethin wrong with me. haha..

i cant wait for rally at the end of the year. lucky for me spm ends 3 days before rally. YAY!!!

i dunno if i should go to school 2moro. not much of a point actually. maybe i'll skip school and study at home. gotta prepare for my tuition class on tuesday anyway. wiyh yuen sern. cant wait to torture him. MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!! XD

and to one person that i dont want to mention, please stop trying to dream of me!!! its so scary!!! lol. but i love you always! haha. i'm just being really random now.

anyway, to all spm students... GOOD LUCK STUDYING PPL!!!

thats all for now.

xoxo..

No comments:

Post a Comment