Thursday, November 5, 2009

freaky friday.

yer.. so unfair!!! grandpa never come my house today. and yesterday he came but i dont think he even learn anything. lol. but so fun la him. haha. all the jokes and wanting to dance and sing. haha. and i think ys was happy since i didnt bully him so much yesterday. thanks to grandpa. and i so dont understand how ys got so good luck yeterday always winning when we were playing chor tai ti! T.T while me and grandpa didnt even win once.... except maybe me. that also only once out of i dont know how many times we played. lol. oh well. i gotta go now. my brother wants the internet and ys is currently waiting for me to start studying. lol. and i cant believe that i am about to lose a bet with him!!!!!! yer!!!! all because of big baby!!! hhmph. haiz. gotta go now.

till next time people!!! XD

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment