Saturday, November 14, 2009

randomness...

ok. so i am going to be random and talk about everything that comes to mind. this will be my last post till spm is over. pray for me all of you!!!! and i'll definitely remember all of you in my prayers..

thank you ys about your comments. but you're biased. since he is your best friend and you cant criticize him!!! haha!!! XD

and baby messaged me saying did i have to put that pic of him on my blog. he says that its ugly... well baby.. like i told you, not many people read my blog. i think. haha!!! dont worry though. i know from some people that all the girls in tuition think you're so cute too. so as long as they and me think that you're cute, you dont have to worry. haha!!!

and to all november babies, especially my grandma, ys and baby... and not to forget aunty pat, happy birthday to all of you!!! hugs!!!!!

i have to off now. kinda sad la. haiz... but i need to eat lunch and go over to my uncle's house. so... till after spm people.

dont forget to pray for me and my exams. thanks so so so very much!!! XD

XOXO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment