Thursday, August 27, 2009

weird life..

what a weird life i have. its really funny actually.
i listen to others and offer them advice but i never seem to take it at all.
truth be told, i really actually don't know how to follow my own advice.
no wonder my life is pretty screwed up huh?
i mean, take a closer look at me and you might be stunned to find out about certain stuff that i never tell people.
i dont feel secure enough to go and spill all my problems to others.
its not that i dont trust them, dont get me wrong.
i am just not an open person.
lately though, i have found someone that i have come to be able to talk to.
i like that person lots too.
i feel so much better after talking to that person.
but somehow, i managed to screw things up between us.
the problem is quite complicated.
i really hope that the tension between us will dissolve some how.

PRAY FOR ME PEOPLE BECAUSE I NEED IT!