Saturday, August 15, 2009

love or hate?

i dunno whether i should love or dislike my brother now.. he disturb only. i wanna use my internet tomorrow but he taking the wireless connection. but that day he helped me with my English homework. so what should i do? i wanna scream. haiz... but the best part of having him though is bein able to bully him. after all, he's leavin in jan 2011. that doesnt leave me with much time. so when ever i see him now, i tease him and disturb him as much as i can. thats kinda my way of bonding with him i guess. gonna miss him lots when he's gone. hmmm. maybe i'll ask him to buy me more presents before ho goes off. haha. not like he would. he's so stingy and not to mention forgetful too. haha. so funny la my brother. thinking about it now, i realise i have one funny, nice-to-bully, forgetful and damn smart elder brother. i think if i didnt have him in my life, it wouldnt feel complete. i think my life would be pretty dull without him.. crazy ryte? i know... but who else would i bully then? guess i do... lo..lo...lov... i might as well say it now.. i guess i do love him after all. oh wel.. life could be far worse than admitting that i love him. haha. oh ya. before i forget, kor... if you read this, dont let everything that i say go to your head K? haha.. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment