Wednesday, August 26, 2009

my wishes!

here is a list of my top 10 wishes:

1. my friends to have a surprise birthday part for me(i cant remember when was my last party actually!)
2. to be able to meet tom felton a.k.a. draco malfoy in real life
3. to be able to sing with all my fav singers! (to many to name)
4. to go for the world youth day on madrid, spain in 2011
5. to be able to drive before i am 19! (hint to my parents :P)
6. to go to a gay club with my friends just to see whats it like (omg)
7. to travel the world especially rome, hawaii, paris...
8. to build a perfect career for myself (becoming the best criminal profiler)
9. to be constantly surrounded by my friends and family whom i love

AND THE 10TH WISH IS OF COURSE TO BE ABLE TO SETTLE DOWN WITH THE BEST GUY WHO WILL ALWAYS LOVE ME!!!!!!