Saturday, February 13, 2010

EVE OF CNY

hey...

 today was a rather tiring day for me. i finally cleaned up my messy bedroom. all my highschool and reference book is finally either going to be recycled or has been giveen to my sister. my room looks so clean and tidy now! i wonder how long i can keep this up. lol.

 actually, my whole house was cleaned today. even my brother came over to help. i actually got him to mop the house for me. hehe! thanks kor! I LOVE YOU!!!! it was like spring cleaning for my family.

 unfortunately though, i missed going out with some friends today. it's my mum's birthday. not forgetting wilson's and peter's too! w-o-w! 3 people i know has the same birthday.

 anyways, i hope i get to see a certain someone soon. i really miss that person lots. haha! you know who you are!

 cny starts tomorrow and i get to see some old friends that i havent seen since xmas. at least that makes me excited.

 to be honest, this year has not been all that good for me. and somehow, i dont feel like clebrating much. with GOD's grace though, i hope it will improve.

 well, i dont wanna bore you with my dramas. or rather soap operas actually. lol. hope you all enjoy your week!

 HAPPY CHINESE NEW YER TO YOU ALL!

 P.S. I'm looking forward to receiving ang paus from all of you. hehe.

 ciao.

XOXO <3

No comments:

Post a Comment