Friday, February 26, 2010

bday and results!!!

hey ppl!!!

how're you all feeling after cny??? hope you all had a great time celbrating. i know i did. i mean i collected a lot of ang paus! i even gambled for the first time. won quite alot from my dad too. hehe! even my brother did.

i also went out with devon, nic, my brother and my sister to pyramid. we went to watch 'Valentine's Day'... it was funny and painful. why??? cuz our seats were right in front and we had to strain our necks! ouch betul...!!

anyways, it is the end of aother month and the beginning of march soon. my bday is just around the corner!!! sois my best friend, darren's. his is just 5 days before mine. and its funny cuz i'm only.

the bad news is that my results are coming out!! no!!!!!!!!!!! its 3 days after my bday. thank god i get to enjoy my bday first. lol!

oh before i forget.. congrats yto all stpm students who got their results. hope you all achieved what you wanted!

well, thats all for now. i have nothing much to talk already. haha!

to all march babies,,, happy bday to us!!

to all spm candidates yuear 2009, good luck with our results!!!!

ciao.

XOXO <3

No comments:

Post a Comment