Sunday, September 9, 2012

A WHOLE NEW WORLD

sentimentality.. lol.. i sit here and i read all my past posts. it revolved so much around you boy. the heartaches, the tears, the joys.. all those memories. even till now i still think of you. but you know what boy? you weren't worth my time and energy and definitely not my thoughts. all my fears that i expressed were in the end true and reasonable. you did hurt me so badly. but i FORGIVE you. now, you're just my past. i hope you will be happy...

...~...~...~...~


now i have a new person in life. you know who you are. :) you make me happy. an d i give you all my heart. it is bruised and broken in places.. but in time, i know you will help me heal. i can ask for no better person than you. thank you..

you know how life has so many obstacles for us? and time and time again we just want to stay down and not get back up? i've actually lost count of how many times that has happened to me. but i know that every cloud  has it's silver lining. :)



it's a new beginning,
it's a start over,
it's another chance given,
it's an opportunity to let go of old.

time to forget,
time to forgive,
time to look forward,
time to move on.

i've forgiven you, my old,
i've accepted you, my new,
i've forgotten you, my past,
i've given you, my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment