Sunday, December 5, 2010

a many of my randomness..

wow.. i am just so sleepy. haha.. awesome as yesterday was(my bro's lil surprise bday party), i only went to sleep at 3. i wasted half of today by sleepin. i look like a PANDA!!!  seriously. the bags under my sweet innocent eyes *ahem ahem* is just so obvious!!!

GONE!!!

i cant wait for this tuesday.finally get to see my lil hubby. haha. after 3 torturing weeks. oohhh.. haha. its kinda funny. he sorta... nvm. haha.. i'll tell ya all about it later. hee! :)

i cant believe my 2 nephews are so cute and amazingly adorably sweet! especially tristan. his eyes is big! i wanna hold him all the time.. and keep him if possible. :P

ok.. this is what i wanted to say. he sorta proposed to me! haha. it was all so funny. but oh well. i love him! haha.

XOXO <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment