Monday, June 14, 2010

boon lye

ok so today i am gonna blog about my latest kor kor.

NAME: boon lye
AGE: 18 1/2
SEX: boy
STATUS: single and available..


 so this is my kor kor. (dun kill me boon lye!) he is so sweet and nice. and he sayang me. goodness. he even scolded me cuz i accidentally burnt my fingers. carelessly but still accident and yet kena scolding.. =.="

so the first time i met him, he was so super shy!(admit it bl! even bai agrees). and then on saturday, 12/6/10, we went out to ou. and he was so talkative! i was so super surprise. and then he go talk to my sis secrets and never tell me. sedih betul wei!

and then he was so camera shy. i had to sneak and take his pics. haha! and luckily he didnt manage to delete all the pics.

and altough something sad happens to him, he still happy happy go lucky! he is so  good at controlling his emotions. if it was me then i will be so sad and emo la!

haha.. all in all, my kor is pretty perfect! keke.. sayang u kor!

anyway, thats all for now..

till next time people.

ciaoz!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment