Saturday, December 26, 2009

xmas!!!!

yay!!! arent you people so happy that xmas is here??? i kno i am. haha. sad though that so far i only have received two presents.. =( cant wait to receive the rest. lolz.

i am so tired too. out the whole day yesterday. going out again later to my aunty's house. and i slept at 2 something bcuz... i was talking to zachary. lol. we were so random wei. we talked abt alcohol, and xmas party and i cant remember wat else. best part was, he was also msgin my sister who was like next to me the entire time! hahax..

i cant wait for xmas jym party 2moro!!! yay!!! my two best friends are involved. haha. it'll be super super fun. i hope my brother dont mind being my driver and sending me to church.. haha.

well... thats all for now i guess. merry xmas to all and god bless always!

xoxo... XP

No comments:

Post a Comment