Saturday, October 31, 2009

graduation nite...

hey ppl. sorry i havent been online lately. so i've returned to talk about my graduation night. it was last friday on the 23rd. and because it was a formal event, i had to wear a... DRESS! omg!!! and i was in front of the two lines and had to walk in first. scary experience. especially since i was wearing heels. i am very dangerously unstable in my heels. haha. so any way, we had lots of food that didnt taste so bad. and we had to go up on stage to get our scrolls and our souvenirs. i got a winnie the pooh graduate! so adorable man. haha.. and there were performances too. and in between our courses of great many dishes, we managed to go around and camwhore wit every living friends there. all in all, i enjoyed myself, despite being in a dress and heels. here are a few pics of me in a dress for your benefit. enjoy it since the next time you'll see me in a dress is during my wedding, which is a long way more. XD maybe, just maybe, if you're lucky, i'll wear a dress for x'mas. lol. but dont hold your breath. hehe!!!!







thats all for now. chioaz!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment